About this opportunity
Tasks include administration - such as developing PowerPoint presentations, helping participants learn social media platforms - such as Facebook and Messenger and translation tasks (written and verbal).
The volunteer must be able to speak and write Bosnian and English, be reliable, have good communication and IT/social media skills.
DHs Background Screening Required - organised by Council.
Must be able to speak and write Bosnian and English.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Wednesdays from 8.30am to 2.30pmSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Translating & Interpreting