About this opportunity
The job responsibilities:
- Managing job board and advert management
- Phone screening, arranging interviews, creating reports on recruitment
- Parallelly accurate data entry into various sheets & systems
- Drafting emails, inbox management and on-boarding documentation
- Creating manuals and presentations
- Coordinating work with multiple teams Australia-wide
- Ability to search, sort and filter data for HR leads as demanded using strong analytical skills will full accountability
- A doer who can perform individually with little supervision
- Creating and updating personnel files
- Researching practices and policies
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint will be highly regarded
- Supporting HR Leader with client support and project work as required
Key IT skills:
- Sharepoint & MS teams
- Reporting in Excel
- Previous relevant experience to create or manage SharePoint site
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- A curiosity and passion for community work
- Ability to handle pressure and work with little supervision
- Work in collaboration with HR Leader and team
- The ability to work in an unstructured system
- Strong attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience dealing with information in a confidential manner
Some of the positions available could be filled by students as part of an internship or professional practice, coordination and communication with the coordinator of the practice are essential.
Digital Inclusions - Northern Australia is a company focusing on the digital world. The role can be done remotely, joining in the weekly online meetings with the team.
- Flu Vaccination
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary COVID-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
At least 2 days a week.Suitable for
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing