About this opportunity
RSPCA South Australia teams are seeking enthusiastic and organised individuals that have skills in administration, customer service and data entry to support members of the public, customers, volunteers and foster carers by entering information into our database, contacting volunteers or foster carers, processing adoptions, inputting animal details upon intake in addition to general administrative tasks across RSPCA SA when required by other teams (i.e, one-off projects, upcoming events etc).
* Can do, positive attitude
* At least 18 years of age
* Ability to follow direction and work with a variety of different people and teams
* Willing to participate/ provide Criminal History Check
* Willing and available to participate in volunteering one day per fortnight
* Previous experience with administrative tasks such as data entry, speaking with individuals over the phone
* Willingness to learn
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Daily 9:00am - 5:00pm (hours will vary per department)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
- Working with Animals