About this opportunity
The Club utilises visual media for most of our marketing and client / community engagement activities. Whilst effort has been made to produce professional documents and media, as well as having a consistent style; we are aware we still have a long way to go.
With the upcoming increase in activities, specifically centred around Gel Ball, we kindly require specialised volunteering support.
- Develop marketing strategy and ensure implementation;
- Develop Club branding and associated document templates;
- Prepare marketing materials based on technical content provided by specialists;
- Outsource work as necessary;
- Ensure Club communications are completed in a consistent manner.
Experience & skills requirements:
- Having previously undertaken similar role or parts of the role;
- Image and video (optional) editing skills;
- Qualifications in graphic design (highly desirable).
Job application: Please send your application to email@example.com. This is a volunteering position for which we are unable to provide renumeration. What we can however offer is eternal gratitude, the opportunity to be part of a great project and community, as well as an unique learning experience.
Estimated volunteering time is 2-4 hours per week, with some weeks requiring no effort and other weeks, specifically in the beginning requiring more effort as initial set-up phase is established.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications