About this opportunity
Bridges & Pathways, an Australian charity, requires a person experienced in Australian charities, to join our executive team to focus on strategic and legal management; correspondence etc required for monthly management meetings, fundraising activities, grant writing, T.E.A.M projects and client support activities. Currently many of our services are online and moving to the new media. Non negotiable - to understand governance, attend board meetings and come to our office 2 days each month. Essential skills include: • Board administration reports • Project reports • Grant Proposals • Report Writing • Excel databases • Word, Publisher and PowerPoint This is great job for improving your CV.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *.
Reliable able to come to our office in Aberfoyle Park minimum 2 days per month and attend meetings and take minutes etc
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Meeting - Wednesday 5- 7 pm Office Monday or Tuesday mornings flexibleSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Research, Policy & Analysis