About this opportunity
If you're a graduate or experienced graphic designer, we want to hear from you! We're a team of fun-loving theatre fans and we'd love you to join our team. There are perks which come with this position... need a reference on a CV? A supporting letter? Free tickets to all our performances? Your name/business name on all our promotional programs/social media? Then click "apply now" and join us!
THE VOLUNTEER JOB: We are after a design for each of the below:
- One poster per show (4 shows in total). The posters must have a similar design so they look good on display next to each.
- One flyer design per show (99mm W x 210 mm H) using the same graphics as the poster but adapted to suit a flyer. We will provide all the content to go onto the flyer in terms of play description, times, date, location etc.
- One business card design per show (90 mm W x 55 mm H).
- One season brochure (contains all the shows in the one brochure) (a fold out flyer size that has 3 panels).
- One banner per show to go up at the theatre (2400mm x 450mm).
By volunteering with us, you're not only making our theatre company look super cool but you're keeping us afloat in these hard covid times. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We thank you endlessly for applying.
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Music & Entertainment