About this opportunity
Our charity is looking for a Manager to help manage and oversee a large portion of day to day workload and activities.
Hours are approx 7 to 15 hours per week, however there are not set hours. Days and times are also flexible and based on your own availability, as well as any workload deadlines at that time.
While we prefer someone who lives local to Nedlands/Perth or can periodically travel to our premises, there is the possibility for this role to be carried out online and by someone living anywhere in Australia (utilising video and calls).
General areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and activities of the organisation, primarily related to programs, projects, memberships, finances, fundraising, grants, and human resources.
- Recruiting and supporting coordinators and other team members for key roles.
- Building organisation capacity.
- Maintain and build stakeholder relationships where possible.
- Skilled in business and management.
- Fast worker and an active contributor, stepping up when something needs doing.
- Self starter, enthusiastic, and an ‘on the ball’ attitude.
- Quick thinker able to handle multiple tasks and projects in one day.
- Accurate record keeping skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient internet and research skills.
- MS Office suite experience.
- Secure and private home computer and internet access.
- Good speaking and listening skills.
- Networking and public speaking skills are helpful, but not essential.
7 to 15 hours a week, with no set days, times, or hoursSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events