About this opportunity
Types of Researchers required:
- Researchers for emergency equipment and medical product manufacturers,
- Researchers for funding opportunities from potential foundations, governments, businesses and philanthropists,
- Researchers to provide FRC with leads to potential regional manufactures, distributors, suppliers, providing products and services, etc.,
- Researchers to find historical and statistical information relating to First Responders and Civil Defence,
- Researchers to find suitable learning courses, policies and procedures for our First Responders,
- Researchers to identify and liaise with members, management, and other stakeholders of civil defense organisations and First Responder units.
- networking opportunities for job seekers
- Broaden your horizons in the Civil Defence environment and economy
- be a great support to the people who help others.
* Good internet searching skills
* Computer skills including Word, Excel.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* High level of confidentiality,
* A keen interest in national security and civil defence.
min of 4 hours per weekSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Writing & Editing