About this opportunity
On My Feet is an Australian not-for-profit organisation which aims to change the lives of vulnerable and homeless people living in Australia. On My Feet exists because we believe no-one deserves to be homeless in Australia.
A Role Glimpse:
With the supervision of the Groups & Programs Manager, this role will help to ensure the successful implementation of our Footsteps Program in Perth. Please note that the below duties and responsibilities will be allocated across two Footsteps Senior Coordinators.
The Senior Coordinator will:
• Work with homeless support organisations to help recruit and select participants based on the selection criteria
• Maintain regular communication with the Footsteps coaches/leaders, participants, guest speakers and referring organisations
• Evaluate the Program and provide regular reports to the Groups & Programs Manager
• Manage the logistics of the Program, such as booking venues for workshops
• Help oversee the Mentoring Program
On My Feet does not have a registered office in Perth. All volunteer work can be completed remotely.
The successful applicant will have/be:
• Experience in a leadership-based role
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• The ability to work well in a team
• A willingness to share ideas/contacts
• The ability to work with individuals from different backgrounds and understand their differing perspectives
• Trustworthy and reliable
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.
• Willingness to become skilled in the relevant software programs required to perform the role;
• To support the mission and values of On My Feet;
• To fulfil the duties & responsibilities outlined.
10 hours per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Tutoring & Coaching