About this opportunity
The AOD Street Team is a community that seeks to create a place of belonging for everyone. We seek to bring hope, healing and restoration to our community through a holistic approach to social and personal development by providing a range of services to the marginalised and poor.
This Role Will See You...
- Identify, respond and support vulnerable individuals
- Work collaboratively within a team to achieve best response outcomes for people requiring assistance
- Assist the Youth Street Teams – Team Leader and volunteers to call emergency services when required.
- Provide basic First Aid support, as appropriate and within recognised skillset
- Accurately record any incidents as directed by Street Teams – Team Leader and Volunteer Coordinator
- Contact families and friends, and/or other support networks as required
- Facilitate safe transport home
Qualifications & Experience Requirements For The Role
- Commitment to the Christian faith and experience in relevant field highly regarded
- First Aid certificate highly regarded
Mandatory Requirements Of The Role
- Complete The Salvation Army's volunteer registration process
- Integrity Checks (Police Check & WWCC) will be required
- Complete TSA mandatory training and induction modules, and any other training as required
Roster & Time Commitment
- Various night shifts available over the weekends. Please advise your availability in your expression of interest
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Various night shifts available over the weekends. Please advise your availability in your expression of interestType of work
- Companionship & Social Support