About this opportunity
Who we are: FOXG1 Foundation Australia is a charity dedicated to raising awareness of FOXG1 and trying to find a cure for FOXG1. By studying FOXG1, we can also understand to prevent or cure diseases such as autism, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and schizophrenia.
About the role:
Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment. Develop and implement recruitment strategies with the collaboration of the HR team thereby ultimately creating the resource pool for Fox G1 Foundation Australia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Actively collaborate with Hiring Managers for resource requirements and understanding the basics of the job that needs to be filled.
- Create job descriptions as per the resource requirement brief provided by Hiring Managers
- Source volunteers from volunteer job portals.
- Assist the Program coordinator in making the volunteer application forms and the onboarding guides for the student for the purpose of easy navigation.
- Prepare set of questionnaire and expected answers for the interview in collaboration with Hiring Manager
- Perform Identification Check and Health and Safety Check with the aid of parents of the students for the safety and security of the students during the program.
- Assist students during the onboarding process and help them get acquainted with FoxG1
- Interact with students to understand their skill sets and align their work in accordance with the objective of the council.
- Maintain records of volunteers and explain them policies and procedures of safety and compliance
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
Benefits for Volunteers
- We provide references for all our volunteers. (Note – You need to volunteer for at least 4 months.)
- You will receive a volunteer certificate
- We provide mentor-ship and training for people who want a job or looking for a job
- We also provide people the skills to be competitive in the workforce
- The work the volunteer has done can be used as a portfolio piece
Minimum two days per week and ongoing commitment for next 4 monthsSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Translating & Interpreting