About this opportunity
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking qualified yoga teachers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
ABOUT ZEN TEA LOUNGE: We are a charity who run a restaurant employing women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our mission is to not only to provide great food but also to combat domestic violence by empowering affected women to stay financially and emotionally free from abuse. We are a volunteer-based organisation, relying on our amazing volunteers as a backbone for our mission and goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Facilitating Yoga programs
- Teaching and mentoring participants of the programs across a variety of yoga skills domains
- Planning, developing and evaluating programs in consultation with the manager
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Empathetic and compassionate individual
- Experience teaching yoga within group settings (desirable)
Several opportunities across both NSW and VIC.
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skills and experience, receive a great reference and our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected]
Please note, due to the volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.
Working with Children Check *.
5 - 15 hours a week or onlineSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Tutoring & Coaching