About this opportunity
About the Company
Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our kitchen employs affected women, and all proceeds go back into our programs that unlock the financial and emotional freedom required to combat domestic violence. It's that simple.
Inspired by their success stories, and having helped over 18,522 women, we continue to empower those to escape and remain free of crisis and domestic violence. Each and every donation will help transform lives of families in need, and ensure they can remain safe and independent.
Benefits You will get to work for a great cause, be part of the movement to Eliminate Domestic Violence, expand your skills and experience, receive a great reference and our endless gratitude.
About the Position We are currently seeking for our Emotional Intelligence Facilitator to teach EI (EQ) skills in a fun and interactive manner. This role will be responsible for:
- Facilitating Emotional Intelligence Skills programs
- Teaching and mentoring participants of the programs across a variety of life skills domains
- Planning, developing and evaluating programs in consultation with the manager To be successful in this position, you will require:
- Experience in EI (EQ)
- Work with children check Please send your CV To Apply and Obtain Further Information
Working with Children Check *.
5-15 hours a week during school holidays or at a time frame agreed onSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Tutoring & Coaching