About this opportunity
This role involves volunteering your time as a public coin/notes collection team member to ensure a safe and well rehearsed collection strategy is executed and that collections are secured for return to Alley Katz Australia Org. administrators. We do not do traffic intersection on-road collections.
The team member's role will be:
- cooperate with the team coordinator for the location assigned to you;
- work closely with a buddy for the collection effort at the assigned spot;
- present respectfully to the public on behalf of the charity;
- exchange full collection containers with empty ones through the coordinator; and
- adhere to Alley Katz Australia Org. occupational health and safety guidelines.
You must be able to present professionally in this role and having great customer service skills would be an advantage.
We are looking at conducting the event on the first Saturday of every month from 9am to 5pm. However, we can adjust the day to any other Saturday subject to permit approval and team member availability. We would like to maintain the community site attendance so that volunteers can contribute at least 4 hours (breaks included).Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
Collection method induction process.