About this opportunity
Pre-Event Volunteers Distribute posters across Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, and Port Stephens LGA
Raffle Volunteers Create and maintain our raffle sponsor relationships, data collection, and customer service.
Event Volunteers 5.00-6.30pm - Set up arrivals desk sign-in register, moving furniture, and preparing the space with chairs, tables, merchandise.
8.00-8.30pm - pack down (departures desk) moving furniture back into original position, clean, pack down merchandise table, pull down all signage.
- Free ticket to the screening
- Professional reference for your CV
- Meet new people in our community
- Be a part of bringing ReelOzInd! Short Film Festival to Newcastle for the 4th time!
- Helping foster a closer relationship between Australia and Indonesia
- Be a part of the pursuit of environmental and social justice for a local NFP with projects abroad
All volunteers must hold a current (or willing to obtain prior to the event) Working With Children Check (free online application)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Working with Children Check *.
Corethics Event Volunteer Agreement
No more than 5 hours per week, event evening 5-9 pm October 2021Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Retail & Sales
Volunteer role description provided and help always available.Reimbursement
Travel related, free ticket to event