About this opportunity
On My Feet transforms lives. We are a distinctly Australian organisation which uses education and exercise to support those at risk of, or dealing with, homelessness in the community. On My Feet helps these individuals to discover their inner champion by building self-respect, a sense of purpose and ultimately, self-sufficiency.
A Role Glimpse:
The Content Creator is an incredibly rewarding volunteer role. Working alongside the Social Media Coordinator and external contractors, the Content Creator will create engaging content in line with our Communications strategy. The individual will:
• Actively seek out and identify content themes;
• Deliver engaging content across traditional and modern marketing channels;
• Develop a suite of marketing collateral and templates (with the assistance of the Graphic designer and Communications Senior Coordinator);
• Assess the content results and refine future strategies; and
• Organise and execute in-house photography and video shoots.
On My Feet does not have a registered office in Perth. All volunteer work can be completed at home or at an agreed location amongst the team.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Knowledge of developing written and video testimonials (video experience is highly desirable)
• Experience in media and marketing
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• The ability to work with individuals from different backgrounds and understand their differing perspectives
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to engage with stakeholders
• Trustworthy & reliable
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.
• Willingness to become skilled in the relevant software programs required to perform the role;
• To support the mission and values of On My Feet;
• To fulfil the duties & responsibilities outlined.
10 hours per weekType of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications