About this opportunity
Please note this a volunteer Role, with the opportunity to grow and become employed with the organisation in the possible future. We are searching for an experienced Fundraising Manager with excellent leadership skills and networking abilities. The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for building good relationships with prospective donors and clients across multiple sectors, communicating with the broader public and internal teams, delegating tasks, and drawing up plans to ensure annual targets are met. You should be well organized, proactive, and have the ability to inspire those around you.
To be successful as a Fundraising Manager, you should stay informed on marketing strategies, and be comfortable doing research on different sectors. A great Fundraising Manager should have sharp public speaking skills and be able to deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and uploading press releases as required.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Preparing quarterly budgets.
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media.
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- A Degree or qualification in PR, Fundraising, events or any related field.
- Or 3-5 years of fundraising experience.
- Previous experience in events, sales or marketing also acceptable.
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
Hours necessary: Monday - 9:30am - 2pm (Optional) Wednesday - 9:30am - 2pm (Needed) Thursday 9:30am - 2pm (Needed)
Driver's Licence (C) .
Hours necessary: Monday - 9:30am - 2pm (Optional) Wednesday - 9:30am - 2pm (Needed) Thursday 9:30am - 2pm (NeededSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events