About this opportunity
We are seeking a dedicated State Group Leader Assistant to help lead our operations in South Australia. We currently have 150 CCL members in the state and we need to find that passionate, organised and brilliant person who can help our current State leader Jim Allen manage CCL activities for those members.
We are looking for someone who can commit to the role for 6-12 months, and preferably someone who has a large amount of time to dedicate to the role.
TIME: 6 – 8 hours per week (plus 3-4 hours initially for training)
LOCATION: South Australia.
The State Leader will be responsible for:
– replying to emails from all SA CCL Members
– overseeing Monthly Meetings occurring in the state
– regularly liaising with CCL management and other State Regional Coordinators
– checking up on Forum activity on CCL Community in SA group electorates
– attending to any issues or questions from SA CCL members
To be successful in this role, the person will have:
- high level of knowledge about climate change
- incredible organisational skills
- ability to respond to emails quickly and efficiently
- a large amount of free time
- great people skills and communication skills
- excellent writing skills
- ability to liaise and communicate well with CCL Management and Regional Coordinators
The right person will enjoy being a part of the friendly CCL Australia team.
6 – 8 hours per week (plus 3-4 hours initially for training)Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing