About this opportunity
Our organisation is wanting to expand. This role will need to be volunteer with out of pocket expenses covered. With organisational growth, the role can easily lead to employment if you so choose. We are in need of an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in an home office space located in Mount Kuring-Gai NSW. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize meetings and locations as needed.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organising travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Contribute towards Program development and support growth needs.
Office Assistant Co-Ordinator Requirements: High school certificate or associate’s degree. Experience as an office assistant or in related field. Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary. Warm personality with strong communication skills. Ability to work well under limited supervision. Great communication skills. Have a valid driver license.
Driver's Licence (C) .
Monday - 9:30am - 2pm (Optional and to start Feb 2021) Wednesday - 9:30am - 2pm (Mandatory) Thursday - 9:30am - 2pm (Mandatory)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications