About this opportunity
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Victorian Goalball Association (VGA).
Victorian Goalball Association is a blind sports association. We require a Meeting Minute Taker for our monthly committee meetings.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take the minutes of the meeting
- Provide completed minutes to the Secretary for VGA records
- Provide all other committee members with completed minutes
Skills and Experience:
- Reliable with good written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Familiar with using Skype and Google Docs
- Access to a reliable internet connection and electronic device to type minutes
- Available to attend monthly committee meeting (up to 2 hours duration)
The agenda of the next committee meeting will be provided to the successful applicant.
Working with Children Check *.
Victorian Goalball Association is a blinded sports association. The membership of the association and the committee is made up of people ranging in sight ability from fully sighted, low or no vision. Ability to work alongside vision impaired person in an equal and respectful way would be advantageous. VGA also encourages volunteers with a disability to apply.
8pm-9:30pm on the last Monday of the month, plus additional time to finish minutes outside of the meetingSuitable for
- People with disability
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees