About this opportunity
In consultation with CEO and management team, the duties and responsibilities below are to be fulfilled to the extent that skills and experience allow:
- develop an understanding of existing marketing tools, templates, processes and channels
- review and optimise existing marketing activity (eg development of a marketing calendar)
- identify business development objectives of each department and EV as a whole
- develop a style guide that will support consistent communication through the business
- prepare documentation related to agreed strategy, inclusive of channels, target audience and measurement
- develop measurement/insight processes and provide support for the analysis of outcomes measurement.
- develop documentation to support ongoing effective use of channels
- where possible and appropriate, provide advice and support regarding marketing strategies for whole of business and specific departments
- other tasks related to marketing systems development as agreed with Manager, Corporate Services
This role may commence as a remote role due to Covid restrictions but will then be based in Ringwood.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *.
- Marketing experience, including digital
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and show initiative
- Comfortable working with others
Flexible within normal business hours, Monday to Friday.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Training will be provided