About this opportunity
• Food preparation such as, but not limited to, chopping, slicing, dicing, peeling, grating and/or mincing of vegetables and fruit. • Cooking under the supervision and instruction of the coordinator, • Understanding and following the food safety legislation on safe food handling under the supervision of the coordinator. • Washing up the dishes and cleaning the kitchen area after food preparation. • Other duties as required by the Project Coordinator ( serving food, tea or coffee)
National Police Certificate *.
• A strong commitment to working with elderly people, people with a disability and their carers from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse background.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Ability to be comfortable using kitchen utensils such as knives, peelers and other sharp tools.
• Ability to follow instructions
3 hours per shift 9.30-12.30Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Work Experience
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
Induction and food safetyReimbursement
Out of pocket expenses