About this opportunity
Main activities • Executing marketing plan activity and contract negotiation • Managing sponsor performance and budget management. • Researching new sponsorship and development of contracts. • Developing and implementing existing sponsorship contracts to ensure that benefits are received and that sponsored beneficiary obligations are fully met. • Driving sponsorships so as to fully leverage brand values and deliver on set campaign objectives for each sponsorship. • Managing events to maximise benefits for the entire organisation and manage consultants and suppliers within events. • Monitoring the schedules of activities and budgets on a weekly basis. • Ensuring that all elements of sponsorships are approved. • Coordinating ongoing sponsorship requests, consumer requests for product information and requests for support materials.
Key skills • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Strong organisational skills. • Knowledge of appropriate legislation. • Knowledge of marketing principles.
Internal contacts Marketing Director, Promotional Event staff.
External contacts Sponsorship/event organisers, key media sources, Public Relations agencies, consultants and suppliers.
Typical experience 5+ years of experience in Marketing/Advertising, coupled with tertiary qualifications in Marketing.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
15 hours per fortnight (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Library Services
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Every one at DCSS Australia will undertake the training free of charge:- Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO);- Council of Social Services (QCOSS);- Mandate Report Training, for both Victoria and New South Wales; - Others as required and or negotiated.Reimbursement