About this opportunity
- Manage the games successfully and ensure a supporting environment for athletes (some travel required)
- Basic knowledge of ITTF rules and the SOA Summer rules for Table Tennis
- Provide additional role to the Head Coach as required
These roles will provide a supporting and encouraging environment for all athletes as well as providing general support to ensure the smooth running of the competitions. The ideal candidates should be comfortable working with athletes with an intellectual disability.
Venue: Windsor Table Tennis Centre
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Relevant umpire qualification is desirable.
6 hours on a weekend to attend the Tournaments at Regional Table Tennis CentresSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Sport & Physical Activity
Relevant training provided for the role