About this opportunity
- Ordering office supplies
- Greeting company visitors
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- Supervising personnel
- Setting up appointments, conferences and managing meeting rooms
- Managing office expenditure and budgets
- Testing technical systems (company dependent)
- Possibly undertaking accounting responsibilities (company dependent)
- Possibly managing the social media channels of the company (company dependent)
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Good computing skills
- Capacity to prioritise and delegate tasks
- Being personable and well-presented is a must
- Charismatic and always well-presented due to the high level of interaction with external visitors
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
At least 2 days a week. Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management