About this opportunity
CCNB is a valued partner, trusted provider and respected employer that aims to ensure everyone gets the most out of life. We provide impartial information, advice and guidance to those seeking access to health and community care systems.
The Volunteer Podcast Producer will work with the Marketing & Communications team across all stages of podcast development, including planning, production and editing.
The ideal volunteer would have some experience in audio content development and/or podcast and radio production. This role might be based in an office/studio/virtual we are not sure at present and we are hopeful that the volunteer can help us with this aspect.
- Liaise with the team on episode planning and structure
- Supervise recording sessions
- Assist with audio editing of the episodes
- Proficiency in audio mixing and editing
- Working knowledge of podcast recording software, equipment and best practice
- Passion for creating entertaining audio content
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Avid podcast fan
- To build an online profile and podcast library
- Volunteer with a NFP/ Community organisation
- Reference for successful outcome for volunteering and skills given
5 hours per monthSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications