About this opportunity
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure Radio Lollipop's Financial Procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all income raised and donated is accounted for and banked
- Ensure all expenditure is authorised, accounted for, and duly paid
- Maintain a Cash Book for Income and Expenditure
- Prepare, maintain and control Station expenditure budget
- Account for all sales, purchases and levels of merchandise/stock and report to Radio Lollipop's Accountant on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a Fixed Asset Register showing acquisitions and disposals
- Submit financial statements to the Chairman and the local Trustee
- Attend monthly Management Team meeting and provide financial management update
Please note that this role will be able to be completed remotely initially, but the applicant will be required to attend monthly Management meetings at the Monash Children's Hospital in Clayton, VIC once the lockdown restrictions have eased.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Roughly 3 hours per week along with a 1 hour monthly management meeting held on SundaysType of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management