Health Regular - more than 6 months Anywhere
About this opportunity
You must possess the following requirements:
- Possess qualification in PR, communications and marketing
- Confident in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, and budget
- Experienced in developing media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Ability to coordinate all public relations activities
- Experienced in using direct social media to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Possess strong writing skills to draft keynotes, press release and documentation
- Good research skills to monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Skilled in evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Good communications skills to built positive relationships with all stakeholders.
National Police Certificate *.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
5-15 hour per weekSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis