About this opportunity
The not-for-profit organisation PlantingSeeds Projects is seeking a volunteer content creator with expertise in graphics and video.
Our rapidly growing organisation runs a number of initiatives in the environmental sustainability field. Projects include work with the NSW Department of Education, a program that assists seniors who are isolated, and a new project involving refugees and gardens.
We are looking for a passionate volunteer who can help us create and update existing graphics and videos.
By return email, when submitting your interest in this role online, you will receive the contact details to forward a link to your portfolio or some examples of your work to support your application for this role.
COVID-19 regulations and staff and volunteer numbers both indoor and outdoors s are determined by information stipulated by HealthDirect.gov.au. COVID safe procedures are in place for all staff and volunteers who interact with PlantingSeeds.
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- Learn about environmental sustainability issues and projects
- Opportunity to work in a city office one day a week (or can work virtually)
- An interesting range of projects catering to a broad cross-section from primary school students to seniors
- Opportunity to be creative
A knowledge of and access to Adobe Illustrator and After Effects is necessary.
Commitment would be approximately six to eight hours a week. The team does work from a city office on Tuesdays however, virtual/remote participation is available.
6-10 hours per week at the office in Sydney or remotely.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Marketing, Media & Communications