About this opportunity
What do LEO Clubs do? LEO Clubs are a youth organisation of Lions Clubs International.
The word "LEO" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.
LEO clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
Why should I join an LEO/Lions Club? Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time.
There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life. Lions are doing good- for others and for themselves.
Joining a local LEO or Lions club is a great way to network with other people in your community, make a difference and make new friends.
Your position is negotiable on your skills, experience, availability, passion, resources, etc.
LEO's work together to deliver projects that will help to make the world a better place!
LEO' s serve their communities; gain experience; learn new skills; have fun; make friends; develop teams; become leaders; seize opportunities; build a better future.
Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time. There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life! ____
Tasks and duties
- Planning, developing, and organising marketing campaigns to support business growth objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production, and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
- Conducting regular data analysis and measuring campaign performance against predefined metrics.
- Presenting regular reports to the community and stakeholders.
- Using consumer data to predict current and future consumer trends.
- Identifying new growth opportunities through market research.
- Developing and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Optimising marketing campaigns for the highest return on investment.
To be considered for this role, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written);
- Passion for community services and experience;
- Potential or established leadership qualities;
- Down to earth people;
- Values driven people with Integrity and Honesty;
- 18+ years of age.
5-10 hours per fortnight (negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Out of pocket expenses for delivering programs.