About this opportunity
What do LEO Clubs do? LEO Clubs are a youth organisation of Lions Clubs International.
The word "LEO" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.
LEO clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
Why should I join an LEO/Lions Club? Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time.
There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life. Lions are doing good- for others and for themselves.
Joining a local LEO or Lions club is a great way to network with other people in your community, make a difference and make new friends.
Your position is negotiable on your skills, experience, availability, passion, resources, etc.
LEO's work together to deliver projects that will help to make the world a better place!
LEO' s serve their communities; gain experience; learn new skills; have fun; make friends; develop teams; become leaders; seize opportunities; build a better future.
Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time. There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life! ____ Working alongside and reporting to the President, Secretary and Treasurer your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining information and donor database
- Full range of office administration duties.
- Relationship management
- Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle.
- Grow and diversify income streams
- Develop targeted marketing, promotional and fundraising materials
- Key role in annual fundraising campaigns
- Strong effective working relationships with internal stakeholders including clinicians and management
- Active participation in projects, events, and other team initiatives
- During peak period assist in the processing and receipting of income
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written);
- Passion for community services and experience;
- Potential or established leadership qualities;
- Down to earth people;
- Values driven people with Integrity and Honesty;
- 18+ years of age.
5-10 hours per fortnight (negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Library Services
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Music & Entertainment
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Out of pocket expenses for delivering programs.