About this opportunity
Cancer Council WA's Relay For Life Busselton is looking for a passionate, energetic, and personable Activities Coordinator to join the committee responsible for running this unique fundraising event, taking place from 27-28 March 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about events and connecting with their local community.
You'll gain first hand events experience whilst contributing to a very worthy cause. If you're an all-hands-on-deck type of person, a good communicator, organised and enjoy putting events together then we want to hear from you!
As the Activities Coordinator, you will be a team player with the responsibility of developing and implementing a plan for activities over the event weekend. This is a wonderful opportunity to put your organisational skills and creativity to the test to schedule a range of fun games, activities and entertainment at the event.
- Work with other committee members to ensure the Relay For Life event is delivered.
- Complete tasks to ensure your portfolio is on track.
- Attend 75% of committee meetings and other event related meetings as required.
- Attend the event.
- Promote all areas of Relay For Life and in particular team recruitment.
- Support other functions of the committee as required.
Committee meetings are held once a month, increasing to fortnightly closer to the event. Must be available over the event weekend 27-28 March 2021 as well as available to support event set-up and pack-down.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Fundraising & Events
- Music & Entertainment
Induction to Relay For Life