About this opportunity
Tasks and duties
- Supporting the HR team with end-to-end recruitment including hiring, inducting and on-boarding new staff.
- Assisting staff with employment-related matters including leave management and interpretation of enterprise agreements, awards and conditions of employment.
- Providing HR advice in employee relations and performance management matters.
Human Resource (People & Culture) Coordinators are responsible for overseeing the full employee lifecycle, in addition to contributing to the development and review of HR policies, and analysing data metrics.
Human Resource (People & Culture) Coordinators tend to be organised individuals who have exceptional communication skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships with a wide range of employees.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
10 hours per week/fortnight (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Every volunteer in DCSS Australia will undertake the training free of charge: - Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO); - Council of Social Services (QCOSS); - Mandate Report Training, for both Victoria and New South Wales; - Others as required and or negotiated.Reimbursement