About this opportunity
Not-for-Profit & Charity Community Consultants (NFPCCC) is an Indigenous Social Enterprise Charity established to help Charities, Social Enterprises, and Not-for-Profit Organisations, with the motto of "HELPING YOU - HELP THOSE IN NEED".
Diverse Communities and Social Services (DCSS Australia - a Public Benevolent ACNC Charity Institution) is a National Not-for-Profit Community Justice and Social Services Charity Organisation.
Together, we are the leading National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (Indigenous), LGBTIQA+, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD), Diversity and Inclusion focused organisation, which delivers the Not-for-Profit Community Justice and Social Services Program operating across Australia.
We are looking for organised individuals who have exceptional leadership skills, a passion for volunteering and has the ability to form productive working relationships with a wide range of employees.
Chief Executive Officer is acting as the chief spokesperson for the organisation for internal and external contacts.
Chief Executive Officer duties includes staff management and all aspects of management at a senior level including functional areas such as Administration, HR, Marketing and Finance and coordination of multi-functional activities
- Submitting business forecasts and budgets for the consideration of the Board and recommending major policy changes and developments.
- Monitoring and directing overall operations to achieve revenue and expense budgets and the satisfactory performance of the various profit centres across the organisation.
- Directing the preparation, communication, and execution of operating objectives, plans and programs.
- Negotiating major deals and financial arrangements, loan terms etc.
- Directing and motivating the executive team in the achievement of agreed goals and standards.
Internal contacts Functional and divisional managers, and all subordinate staff. Fellow directors onboard/policy-making management team
External contacts Industry associations, company bankers, other financial institutions both local and overseas, Federal and State Government officials, major customers/clients, shareholders, major suppliers, legal firms, and the media.
If you are interested, please download the application form from our website and apply ASAP along with your Resume, Cover letter and LinkedIn profile. Kindly submit your portfolio or a link to it on your resume or cover letter. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
15 hours per week (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Research, Policy & Analysis
Every one at DCSS Australia will undertake the training free of charge:- Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO);- Council of Social Services (QCOSS);- Mandate Report Training, for both Victoria and New South Wales; - Others as required and or negotiated.Reimbursement