Health Regular - less than 6 months Anywhere
About this opportunity
- Fully own and deliver the content plan for the marketing team.
- Create promotional content to post on social sites.
- Create distinctive original content incorporating researched facts that drive growth at all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Write content tailored to different channels .
- Create distinctive original content, substantiated with researched, credential facts that drive growth at all stages of the marketing funnel, including blog posts, landing pages, infographics, and videos.
- Deliver projects and tasks with required time frames.
- Study user behavior to identify areas of possible interactions through content.
- Create, archive and publish content.
- Adapt different writing style to suit different audiences, and adapt content to fit different channels.
- Preparing copy for social and email marketing
- Brainstorming potential article ideas and spinoffs
Skills & Qualifications
- Digital copywriting experience and strong editing skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of modern digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in writing high volumes of customer focused and action based content for websites.
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs.
- Knowledge of content marketing.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing