About this opportunity
Keep Australia Beautiful is a national not-for-profit charity organisation recognised as Australia’s independent litter prevention thought and practice leader for a litter-free and sustainable Australia.
We are looking for a graphic designer with the following skills:
- strong ability to brainstorm design concepts and present ideas to the team
- confidence in collaborating with the team
- intermediate to advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- an understanding of branding with high attention to detail
- strong work ethic
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
When applying, please introduce yourself. We will then contact you and ask you to send us a cover letter that outlines why you want to volunteer with KAB and your resume/portfolio.
A few hours a week.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- IT & Web Development