About this opportunity
Our online Mentoring Program aim to help youth and adults that is interested in starting a business and needs guidance. Also, help youth and adults with providing mentorship and advices on tertiary studies, academics matters and educational needs. .
You are required to have the following:
- * Good communication skills
- * Strong business management experience and knowledge
- * Strong passion to help adult and youth succeed
- * Passionate to make a difference
- *Knowledge on how to start and manage businesses.
- * Compassionate and confident in mentoring individuals
- * Willing to invest in others and share expertise
- *Positive and respectful attitudes
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
15 hours per weekSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching