About this opportunity
The City of PAE (Pt Adelaide Enfield) is seeking Volunteer Community Bus Drivers to service Council’s fixed route circuits.
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Ensuring passenger and driver safety
- Adhering to a timetable
- Attending fortnightly driver meetings
It is essential you meet the following requirements:
- Current Light Rigid (LR) SA Driver's Licence or greater and a good driving record
- Focused on customer service and safety
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexibility to working shifts
- Reliability and commitment
- Working with Children Check
If you want to be part of an exciting team that makes a real difference in the community then we would like to see you get on board.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
4 hours per daySuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Driving & Transportation
Mileage reimbursement for travel from home to Depot and return