About this opportunity
Communicare is a not for profit organisation providing services and programs to support families and individuals across the Midwest area.
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Communicare Geraldton are looking for a cheerful receptionist to greet all clients attending Communicare. As a volunteer you will be the first point of contact for all clients. General reception duties are required along with
- Meet and greet clients attending the office for all programs.
- Mail duties
- Answering parents next phone calls
- Preparation for Parents Yes seminars
- Disposal of documents
- Booking Parents next appointments from walk-ins
- Updating posters and resources in the reception area
- Contacting clients by phone to confirm appointment times.
Volunteer is required Monday - Friday 9am - 12.30pm. This role can be shared between 2 volunteers. If you love to be part of a team whilst giving back to the community then contact us today!!
National Police Certificate *.
Basic administrator skills and knowledge
Monday - Friday 9am -12.30pmSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
On job support/ training provided