About this opportunity
- Provide assistance to vulnerable people with social and community participation and varying skill development activities.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Assisting with arranging and conducting both internal and external events
- Providing administration support to Managers and Clinicians
- General office administration, such as ordering stationery and groceries, postage and other day-to-day office tasks and errands
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- File management and basic data entry.
National Police Certificate *.
Qualified or current enrolment in a business administration Diploma/Cert or any health related discipline
Familiarity with Office 356.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multitask and handle competing priorities (time-management)
Previous customer service experience (desirable)
Office Operating Hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday We are flexible for you to work anytime these days/hours.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
Training will be provided