Health Regular - more than 6 months Anywhere
About this opportunity
You are required to possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills (especially English)
- Act as good role model
- A friendly approach to working with children and adults
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willing to work flexible hours and/or weekends (essential)
- Ability to quickly develop working relationships with children and adults
- Good organisational and time management skills.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
15 hours per weekSuitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Education & Training
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching