About this opportunity
Our Volunteer will work closely with a small team of six and will endevour to help recruit other volunteers to join the events team. Coordination of event participants will include both internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality of service and support experience. You will be generating and managing data to maintain integrity and report on insights and trends in performance and local events. You will be working with the Marketing Coodinator to implement promotion and publicity activities and also working closely with the Treasurer to plan and track the event budget from beginning to end.
Driver's Licence (C) . Medical Check *. National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Commitment to coordinate event for the full day or night leading up to event.
- a high degree of time management and personal organisation skills,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to analyse problems and deliver appropriate solutions for fundraising campaigns,
- strong marketing, human resource and financial knowledge,
- strong commitment of integrity and confidentiality in relation to group dynamics.
4 hours per month, additional times and days are available from the agency.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation and instruction is avialable.Reimbursement
Tea | Coffee provided.