About this opportunity
As a volunteer support team member you will be tasked with supporting any general duties and activities at the direction of the Program Co-ordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: As part of the support team you will be tasked with a number of duties over the weekend as determined in a set up meeting at the beginning of the camp weekend. These duties include: • Assist with the set up and tidy of formal education spaces. • Co-ordinate registration and sign in of campers and mentors. • Supervise multiple physical fun activities during the weekend. • Supervise campers during mentor breaks and meeting times. • Attend any meetings and debrief sessions as specified. • Co-ordinate the photography session and printing of all photo mementos of the weekend. • Delivery of any items or messages to groups as needed. • Any other duties as required.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
• You must attend a one-day training session prior to attending camp.
• You must provide:
• a current Working With Children's Check; and
• a National Crime History Check with no court outcomes involving children or violence.
• You should be physically fit and comfortably able to climb multiple levels of stairs.
• You need to be able to commit to the full length of camp without leaving the site.
• There is no access to mobile phones, cameras or social media while you are on duty at camp (use is welcome during your free time).
• There is to be no alcohol or recreational drug consumption of any kind during the weekend.
• You must act in an appropriate manner and behaviour when at camp or any other time you are representing Feel The Magic in a formal setting or wearing any labelled or identifiable clothing depicting Feel the Magic.
- Companionship & Social Support
- Fundraising & Events