About this opportunity
Program Coordinators will be willing and able to:
- Commit to one-to-two hours a week to run a program
- Have a skill or interest that you would like to explore with a group of like-minded folk
- Enjoy working with others, be inclusive, and have good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to coordinate and liaise with the program manager to help construct the program timetable, and any promotional material.
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
1-2 hours a week and occasional work liaising with the program manager for promotional materials and timetabling.Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Music & Entertainment