About this opportunity
Ipswich Hospital Foundation is the Official Foundation supporting West Moreton Hospital and Health Service.
Some of our favourite ways to support our community is through:
- Health Hero-gram – saying thanks to our Health Heroes who work tirelessly keeping our community safe and healthy.
- Bike Education - giving kids the confidence to ride safely.
- Park2Park - our biggest event and fun run of the year with over 2,000 participants.
- Wig Library - providing wigs and turbans to those going through hair loss form cancer-related treatments.
- Local Research - funding local research by local researchers for the benefit of the local community.
We need some Admin Superstars to assist will all things in our two Ipswich offices.
While working with us as an Admin Superstar, your day to day tasks may include:
- Fielding inbound calls and rectifying issues from customers as they arise.
- Responding to ad hoc internal and external general enquiries as they arise.
- Data entry, taking meeting minutes, preparing documents, etc.
- General office assistance and supporting other teams like marketing and events.
You'll be working within our Ipswich Offices with our fun and young team ready to get stuff done with you!
Alongside our great team culture, this position comes with complimentary parking and other cool benefits.
While working with us, you will gain valuable experience in administration and office experience working for a leading charity in our community making a real difference.
National Police Certificate *.
What we're looking for in our Volunteer Admin Superstars:
- Ability to work independently but with some supervision
- Proficient computer skills (able to send emails and basic programs like Microsoft Word)
- Professional phone manner with confidence answering phone calls
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work in our Ipswich offices during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Ability to think outside the box
The Ipswich Hospital Foundation will provide the National police certificate complimentary for volunteers.
PLEASE NOTE: This role may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 doses)
Days and times negotiable Must be available for one shift a weekSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Writing & Editing
All volunteers will be provided with relevant training.