About this opportunity
Assist staff with customer service, support merchandising, price tagging and display of goods, in addition to sorting and collection of donations for distribution.
- Drivers Licence
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ochre Card
- Completion of Safe Guarding Children
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
3-4 hour shifts, times negotiable Restore Op Shops open Mon to Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm, Sat 8.30am to 2.30pm Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.Type of work
- Retail & Sales