About this opportunity
In your role as a Volunteer Coordinator, you may be asked to:
- Recruit, screen and induct volunteers to ensure they are aware of their obligations as volunteers.
- Participate in targeted volunteer training activities.
- Manage the volunteer management system (Volaby).
- Roster volunteers to weekly activities through Volaby.
- Review Volaby activity reports weekly, alerting Program Manager to issues or concerns reported by Volunteers.
- Participate in critical incident management and reporting.
- Undertake regular audits to ensure that all volunteers comply with WWCC legislation.
- Manage the volunteer information through the Queensland Blue Card Portal.
- Develop and sustain effective communication with volunteers.
- Collaborate with the Registrations officer and Program Manager.
Driver's Licence (C) . Working with Children Check *.
Previous experience with database management.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in working in multicultural organisations or environments.
Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Access to a computer and mobile phone.
Access to a car.
Work remotely from home in your free time. Approx 15 hours per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
Initial training then ongoing support as needed