About this opportunity
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) provides community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in SA and NT through a range of programs. We support communities through responding to the needs of individuals and families, community development, learning opportunities, accommodation and support.
- Produce and maintain roster for volunteers of Distribution Centre
- Coordinate the sorting and distribution of orders received for all LCC op shops
- Ensure orders are ready in a timely manner for pickup
- Liaise with team members to ensure ordering schedule is maintained
- Maintain a schedule for all shops receiving and collecting goods
- Ensure that volunteers have necessary equipment and resources to carry out duties.
Driver's Licence (C) . Working with Children Check *.
* Safe and Respectful Work Place Training
(LCC will meet the cost of the special conditions listed above)
* Happy disposition and enjoyment of working with people
* Experience coordinating people and managing a roster
* Time management skills
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Preferably Mon to Fri 8-1, this is negotiableSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
Safe and Respectful Work Place TrainingReimbursement
Lutheran Community Care will meet the cost of training & working with children check if required