Health Regular - more than 6 months Anywhere
About this opportunity
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign etc or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Maintenance of all web content including product updates and listings, banners and imagery, campaigns and visual storytelling and any further general digital content maintenance.
- Digital content production for advertising in collaboration with marketing team including EDMs, blog posts, and any social specific campaigns.
- Create and maintain the companies brand guides, digital style guides and assets to ensure consistent messaging and design style.
- Develop promotional artwork for campaigns, product launches, events and social.
- Assisting with the planning and overseeing of photo shoots / video production inc video editing.
- Support developers, sales and operations teams with additional collateral and other elements including ad hoc requests.
- Re-purpose creative concepts for all other digital requirements including: social media assets, banners, digital advertising, emails and corporate websites. Understanding asset usability and integrate these into the overall design concept across all platforms e.g. social, mobile, website.
- Retouching of brand images for digital content use.
- Implement new online initiatives and keep abreast of new and emerging technologies
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Preparing designs for digital or print publication.
- Designing the modules as per the scope of the work.
- Verifying the implemented design performs its intended behavior.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- A relevant tertiary qualification/certificate with a minimum one to two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with photography and retouching.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Be experienced in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Basic web design knowledge, HTML/ CSS and any front-end framework knowledge.
- Proven project management skills.
- Applicants must have their own computer/laptop and software to work remotely.
- Minimum of 6 months commitment required.
Flexible work timing with 10-15 hours per week.Suitable for
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing