About this opportunity
The resident activities can be as a group or as an individual as we like to support all choices. If you have some spare time from Monday to Friday from 2 hours to a full day our residents would enjoy your support and be creative together. This provides social support to our residents and keeping them active and engaged.
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Any week days for a few hours between 10 - 12, 1.30 - 3.30 pm or a full day. You can choose the day and time and negotiate with the coordinator.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
Corporate Induction, Site Induction, manual handling, Dementia education